You are My one !




 

♥ Meva ( Sponsor ) -  Eliana  Outfit

   Exclusive at Cosmopolitan - Open June 28 - July 10

   Top (  text change via HUD) & Skirt ( text change vis HUD)

   Rigged for Maitreya and Petite

   After the event available at the Meva Mainstore

♥ BouBouKi ( Sponsor ) - BBK - You are My one Tattoo

   July GroupGift for BBK VIP Members

   BOM Only - comes in 3 colors

   Available at the BBK Mainstore

♥ BouBouKi ( Sponsor ) - On my Lips Tattoo

   Angel - BabyGirl- Brat- Feel Me- Kiss me- Kitty- Love me- My King- Princess- Slut - Your Queen

  Wearing - Your Queen

   BOM Only - 2 Colors

   Available at the BBK Mainstore Only

♥ RAWR! ( Sponsor ) - RAWR! Shy Rings

   Rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Kupra, LoveMomma/Lovebody

   Color change HUD Incl

   Available at the RAWR! Mainstore

♥ RAWR! (Sponsor ) -  Devotion Nails 

   Available at the RAWR! Mainstore

* tram K0619 hair


Comments

Popular posts from this blog